What: A week of early season training with Dan Butler. When: April 18 - 22, Monday through Friday
Start Time: 9 am
Where: Base-camp is the Ride Studio Cafe
Why: It is school vacation week! And it's less expensive than climbing on a plane for a training camp in some remote location; stay here and get some serious early season training with Dan.
- Please rsvp to Dan at email@example.com
- Pack limit: There is a limit of 20 riders per day so email Dan if you want to reserve a spot in the paceline.
- These rides are open to anyone as long as they know they can ride the distance and the pace; these rides are not for the beginner cyclist.
- These rides will adopt the K.I.T. www.ikeepittight.com philosophy.
- Be familiar with the routes and areas in case you wish to turn off at a different point to return home or back to the Studio on your own.
- Weather: Rain cancels rides if is below 60 degrees, or if it is really pelting out there. So 65 drizzle and the ride is on.
[table id=22 /]
We hope to see you there! It's going to be a great week.