The Start of the Spring Classics in New England is this Sunday in Marblehead at the Michael Schott Memorial Circuit Race!
The Cafe Racers are excited to finally unveil their new kits on the race course. Marblehead is always fiercely contested and tests riders' fitness at this early season classic.
There are a lot of great reasons to race and spectate at Marblehead. We're trying to add a few of our own:
- This will be the first race that the Ride Studio Cafe race team will contest as a team and we are thrilled to finally put all those hard winter miles to use.
- It is the first chance this season to check out the Ride Studio Cafe’s Sul Posto Cafe--our portable "on-the-spot" mini cafe. Come by and try some great pourover coffee and some light pastries. The Sul Posto is our cafe away from the Cafe; we can't seem to survive without good coffee within arm's reach. Our goal is to bring the same great coffee and sense of community people have come to love in Lexington, to the bike racing scene. The Sul Posto Cafe is a way to get the same great coffee served at the Ride Studio Cafe--but at the bike races. We hope to be on hand at many of the races that the Cafe Racers contest this season, with our booth, great coffee, and pastries.
- rOti Cycling's Oscar Jimenez will be on hand with his Club support truck. Oscar will be offering mechanical support for the Cafe Racers and any Club members who are at the race in need of bike mechanical assistance.
- We will have an assortment of Clif Bars and other items to help fuel hungry racers and their fans!
- We'll have a few chairs so people can relax while waiting for a pourover coffee or pre-race brake adjustment from Oscar.
Come by and hang out with us and learn more about the Cafe Racers, the club, and to enjoy some great coffee with us. See you at the race!