We kicked off the Tour of the Unattended--TotU--this weekend with a pre-challenge Opening Night Party where fun was had by all. But now the real phun begins, because Stage One of the TotU is on! You can register until 5pm today, and ride any stage, a few, or all five.
And don't forget to save the date for our Post-Challenge TotU After Party.
For those of you unfamiliar with all things TotU, here's some information:
The Tour of the Unattended, hosted by the Studio and presented by Low Pressure Promotions runs from 20 through 27 August. It's a 5- stage solo cycling challenge is open to riders of all abilities – and you can ride anywhere from one to all five stages. While the routes might be familiar to our weekly ride participants, we encourage anyone and everyone who is up for the challenge to join in!
Here’s how it works:
- Starting Monday 22 August and running each day through Friday 26 August, riders complete each stage on its designated day
- At the end of each day, we collect each rider’s start and finish time
- At the end of each day we post that day’s standings–based on time–along with the cumulative standings on the Studio website
- We have men’s and women’s classifications and prizes
- It’s just like the Tour de France, only it’s way more fun!
- Questions? Email us.
- May the force be with you!