Ideas for Your Holiday Shopping List
Need ideas to satisfy everyone for whom you're shopping this holiday season? We have a few here and even more if you ask us our opinion on the subject given the specific interests of the bike or coffee lover in your life.
A Ride Studio Cafe Gift Card is guaranteed to please. It's available in any denomination and is the same as cash at the Studio. It may be used to purchase bikes, anything in the cafe, apparel, accessories, nutrition products and bike service. Need something we don't have on our shelves? We'll order it in for you to arrive when you need it.
Gift ideas ranging from $8 - 20.
Buy any of these items, receive a Free Drink Card.
- Rock "N" Roll Gold bike lubrication ($7.50): Often overlooked but always needed, the Studio offers Rock "N" Roll Gold lubrication - lube ideal for every type of bike and riding condition, it's a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Mad Alchemy Chamois Creme for $20: Available in men's and women's formulations, your cyclist will be pleasantly surprised that you are in the know. Mad Alchemy's embrocation will keep riding pleasantly toasty at this time of year.
- Rouleur Magazine for $20: We have yet to meet a cyclist that could put this book-like magazine down once it has been opened; the pictures, the stories, and the lay-out are all top notch.
- Coffeee Beans: We proudly serve George Howell's Terroir coffee year-round and also offer this outstanding coffee in 12-ounce bag. We sell whole beans but are happy to grind them for you if you need. Our guest roaster for December and January is Ritual Coffee Roasters. Bags of these fine beans are also available for purchase.
Gift ideas for $50-100
Receive a Fine & Raw Chocolate Bar
- Ride Studio Cafe black Winter Hat ($60): A Studio favorite. You can't go wrong with this stylish piece that looks great on and off the bike--it's also very warm on and off the bike.
- Winter Gloves ($50/$70): Yes, your cyclist already has a pair of winter gloves. However, a cyclist always needs two or more pairs--have you ever put day old sweaty winter gloves on before a cold ride? Not fun. Having a second pair ensures the first 10-minutes of riding are as good as can be.
- Pearl Izumi Winter Shoe Covers ($75): Cold or frost bitten feet will ruin anyone's group ride as well as the rest of their day. Winter booties will keep their feet warm and cozy. Don't forget about the Rapha overshoes, too.
- Tune-up Gift Card from RSC ($60): The perfect idea for the cyclist that has everything. Everyone needs a tune-up for the spring.
Gift ideas in the $100-160 range:
- Pair of Schwalbe Tires ($70 each). Schwalbe makes a variety of tires for a variety of conditions, but the one constant is that they are known to laugh in the face of things that make other tires go flat.
- Nightrider light with 350 lumens and cordless ($110). This is like strapping 350 candles to your bike and riding into the night. It's a commuter's dream come true!
- Seven Wool Jersey ($160): A perennial favorite. This is a fine wool jersey that is machine washable. If it didn't have pockets for your cycling needs, you'd be likely to show up to a nice dinner wearing it.
Gift ideas for over $200
- A Ride Studio Service Package! These are all new and are sure to delight. These are gifts that keep on giving. Our pro mechanics are here to treat each bike to what equates to its going to a bike spa.
- Garmin Edge 500 GPS Cycling Computer ($249): The perfect technology gift, along with GPS capability, it has countless functions useful to the everyday cyclist. Highlights include altimeter, virtual partner, workouts, thermometer, and many more.
- Garmin Edge 800 GPS Cycling Computer ($425): Take the benefits of the Edge 500 and add an easy-to-use touch screen, full color display and street maps and you have this powerful cycling computer.
- Rapha Classic Softshell Jacket ($375): Possibly the nicest piece of cycling clothing ever made, wind proof, water resistant, durable, all in a classy package that is equally at home in a pub or by the fireplace.
If none of these ideas are right for your cyclist, stop by the Studio or give us a call; we can make lots of other recommendations. We're happy to put any of these items in the mail to you or the gifts' recipient, too.