Have you ever dreamed of riding with the pros? Here's your chance to roll with two of the nicest professional mountain bikers on the international circuit! Not just pro but two-time Olympian, too! Ride Studio Cafe and Seven Cycles are excited to welcome pro mountain bike racers Mary McConneloug and Mike Broderick to Lexington for a great weekend of riding and coffee drinking. Mary McConnelougis a multiple-time mountain bike national champion and a two-time Olympian. Mike Broderick has been racing mountain bikes on the World Cup circuit for the last decade and a half. Together they have become legends in the race community for their green lifestyle and their long-term perseverance. Two nicer people you will not meet. On November 17 and 18, Mike and Mary will be leading four rides from the Studio. Mountain and cyclocross rides will leave twice a day from the Studio, with a gathering on Saturday night so you can ask Mary and Mike all the question you ever had about racing at the elite level, traveling around the world, and racing the Olympics in Beijing. The rides are open to the public but there is limited space available. Spaces available to those that sign up early. RSVP so you don’t miss your chance to ride!
The Rides - UPDATED ON 16 NOVEMBER
Saturday, November 17
- Ride One: 12:00 - 1:50 pm - Intermediate mountain bike ride
- Ride Two: 2:00 - 4:00 pm – Intermediate mountain bike ride - the "fast" ride has been rolled into a second intermediate ride; everyone wants intermediate!
- After Party with Mike and Mary: 6pm to 9pm
Sunday, November 18
- Ride at 10:00 - 12:30 pm – Intermediate cyclocross. The "fast" ride has been rolled into the intermediate ride. We're all riding together.
To sign up please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: First and Last
- Preferred day and time. We cannot guarantee that you will get this time slot, but we will try to be accommodating.
- Type of Riding: Cyclocross or Mountain
- Level of Riding: Intermediate or Fast
Please let us know if you will be attending the party Saturday night. RSVP our Facebook event page, or send an email to email@example.com.