When temperatures start getting around 36 degrees or colder, studded tires become necessary for our group rides! Find out why…
We are offering you a full build with 30% off Shimano Dura-Ace 9000* components! This offer is over a $1,250 discount to getting you on this incredible Seven Cycles bike. The deadline to order a bike and take advantage of this offer is Thanksgiving.
- Lightweight: A typical RedSky builds up at 1.5 to 2.0 lbs lighter than an equivalent disc brake bike. The bike is the same weight as any lightweight road bike; the mid-reach brake calipers are only about 30 grams heavier than most lightweight short reach brakes. The bike pictured tips the scales at 16.2 lbs with the MSO 32c tires; without pedals.
- Tire Choices: From a 23c road slick to a 33c knobby and everything in between, the RedSky is even more versatile than a true cyclocross bike. The bike will also fit some 35c knobbies or slicks, depending on rim and brake caliper choice. This bike loves riding on dirt roads and trails.
- All Weather: Designed to fit fenders with up to 32c tires. Even 30c studded tires fit.
- High Performance: This design sacrifices nothing compared to any performance road bike. It's fast, agile, and accelerates with the best of bikes.
- Optimal Handling: Seven's 5E fork allows for matching the fork rake to the frame geometry so there's no compromise to the bike's front end handling.
- Hidden Fender Mounts: At dropouts and chainstay bridge. The mounts are there when you want them, but hidden when you don't. Adding rack mounts is a no-charge upgrade option.
- Travel Bike: Simple brake system makes for fast, easy, and lightweight bike travel. Any RedSky bike can be an S&S coupled bike for even easier traveling.
Our RedSky Offer to you is here. Note we will gladly make parts substitutions or offer you a quote for a different build you have in mind:
Special Included Service and Support:
- Professional Bike Build - a $413 value
- Free service on the bike at either Ride Studio Cafe and Ride Headquarters for a full year
- Free first Performance Package - a $150 value
- Full professional fitting - a $225-$300 value
MSRP Price of the RedSky S: $7,542