Join The Studio In Introducing Our New Cycling Club!
Party on Saturday, March 19 from 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Introducing the Ride Studio Cafe Club: The RSC Club is unlike any cycling group about which you've ever heard.
The Ride Studio Cafe Club is a collaborative of cycling enthusiasts and racers that congregate around all aspects of performance cycling and the camaraderie that brings out the best in us. The purpose of the Club is to engage riders to be more excited about riding; to ride more often and enjoy it more; to find riding routes--and routes to cycling--that are more enjoyable; to push each other to ride more; and to increase your enjoyment and camaraderie of cycling.
At the party we'll share details of the Club, including:
- What you get for joining the Club--it's a long and unique list
- Rides we're planning for the season--some rides that we hope most cyclists have never even thought about
- Exclusive club gear and clothing--more than 20 items we've designed
- Details about the Club Team--The Cafe Racers-and their plans for the season
- Team Bikes--Two types
We've already got about 40 Club members, and the Club hasn't even gone public-until now!
How To Join
If this Club sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, you can join at the event on Saturday night--and you'll receive a special limited edition gift. Or, email us to join ahead of time so we can have your club gear and welcome packet ready for you on Saturday!
Some additional reasons to come to the party
- Sample our limited edition Club Coffee--an amazing coffee
- Great food and beer-as we do at every RSC event
- Sign up for the club, on or before Saturday night, and receive a limited edition cycling gift
- Opportunity to purchase club gear at a special discount-for the event only
- Opportunity to purchase Rapha and Cervelo products at a discount--for the evening only
It's going to be a great beginning to a great season of riding. We hope to see you there!
Please RSVP at email@example.com