The Farmers' Market in Lexington Center is an amazing local outdoor market:
"We sell vegetables, fruits, herbs, baked goods, meats, fish, cheese, cereals, honey, maple syrup, jam, ice cream, sauces, salsa, hummus, plants and more. Each week, we feature artisans from the local community and perhaps a worthy non-profit organization, all accompanied by great activities, lectures, demonstrations and entertainment."
The Market is open every Tuesday from June 1 to October 26, from 2:00 - 6:30 pm, rain or shine.
This Tuesday, June 15 is special for RSC because it's "Bike to the Market Day"! Here's what that means:
- Pedal over to the market site; the first 100 bikers to check in with our biking valet, will receive a $2 gift coupon to the Lexington Farmers' Market to be used as cash.
- Friends of Lexington Bikeway will host a bike corral and we encourage you to talk with FoLB members about getting involved in their education and stewardship programs.
- In honor of your sustainability efforts, the Boston Sports Club will give away 3-day guest passes to their club. If you are already a BSC member, join other club members for the ride beginning from the club to the market, on the bike path.
- Ciclismo Classico, the bicycle adventure tour company will be on site.
- Farmer Charlie, from RadUrban Farms, will be there; he pedals his produce to every market at which he sells .
Pedal on down to the market and join the fun! All events are free, and open to all ages. We hope to see you there!